Summer is coming and that means…Grilling Season Has Begun! Woo-hoo! I love this time of year. The flowers are coming up, the trees are flowering making the air smell sweet and the days are getting longer. I would spend my weekends turning the soil in my gardens and planting my herbs, veggies and annual flowers. Then in the evening, enjoy a nice cold beer and fire up the grill!
This recipe was a favorite of my friends and family. Of course, if you don’t have a barbecue you can easily make this on an indoor grill, frying pan, slow cooker or in the oven.
- 2 Tbsp. of liquid honey
- 2 Tbsp. of grainy mustard
- 2 Tbsp. of balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced – I usually added more
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 pork tenderloins
- In a bowl, combine honey, mustard, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Place both pork tenderloins in a plastic bag and pour marinade into the bag. Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours but overnight is better.
- Grill on medium heat, turning occasionally for ~ 18 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and tent with foil. Let stand for ~ 5 minutes before cutting.
Serve with a fresh salad and maybe some garlic roasted potatoes. I hope you enjoy my honey balsamic pork tenderloin and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!