This is a quick and easy dish that is made for days where the time seems to disappear before your eyes. I would whip this up when I wanted something healthy but I didn’t want to spend a lot of time at the stove. I would serve it with a salad.
- 1 can of flaked light tuna in water
- 1 can of low-fat cream of mushroom soup – condensed
- 1/2 can of milk
- 2 green onions – chopped
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas
- approx. 1/2 bag of extra broad egg noodles cooked
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Cook egg noodles
- Spray a casserole dish with oil
- In a bowl, mix together all of the ingredients
- Pour into casserole and bake for 20 minutes
Optional : Make a topping of bread crumbs, melted butter, dried parsley and parmesan cheese. Sprinkle on top before baking.
I hope you enjoy!