What do you do when you’re a young woman – hey I’m still young – and you’re diagnosed with a disease that confines you to a bed? Read smut! Lots of it! lol
This recipe is stolen from my naughty books. Damnation, written by author Anna Lowe, is full of love and steamy scenes that may have some of you blushing! It also has a few were-bears and maybe even some werewolves. I admit that I may like some paranormal romances. Okay! I love them!
Author Anna Lowe shares this recipe with her readers – me! This is a recipe that she makes with her kids. In the book, the recipe calls for raspberries and chocolate chips. You can change the berries, add nuts and/or chocolate chips.
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 3/4 cup of oats
- 1/4 cup of wheat germ
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 Tbsp of baking powder
- 3/4 cup of low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1 egg
- dash of vanilla
- 1 cup of berries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- Mix the milk, oil, egg and vanilla together
- In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients together thoroughly
- Add berries and chocolate chips
- Bake for 2o minutes at 400F/200C
Optional : Make a topping of a mix of oats, brown sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over muffins before baking
I so wish that I could bake these and eat the whole tray! Enjoy!